Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure it is but what I'm asking is what makes this one so special? What makes this one stand out from all the others?

For me it's the feel of the screen. The Zagg to me feels almost exactly like the iPhone screen. And also the warranty. I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. They replaced it no questions asked. The screen protector that is. Phone was fine.

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
It seems the Zagg screen protector gets all the buzz today when it comes to glass screen shields. What's this one got that the ones from Spigen, Bodyguardz, iLoome, etc don't have?

It feels smoother, has rounded edges, and fits perfectly to the iPhone. That and the lifetime warranty. It's also slightly thicker than some other glass screen protectors which is a good thing because it adds more protection.

Yes I saw that online the other day. May try that on my next iPhone. Thanks!

Where did you see this? I've been looking for it but so far I can only find them for sale on my franchise ordering site which isn't available to the public.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
When first got my Zagg Glass, it was very smudge resistant just like the regular iPhone screen. Now 3 months later, it's a smudge and fingerprint magnet. My opinion is changing on this screen protector.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
When first got my Zagg Glass, it was very smudge resistant just like the regular iPhone screen. Now 3 months later, it's a smudge and fingerprint magnet. My opinion is changing on this screen protector.

Agreed me too!! Back to the HD I go... Not a fan of these anymore!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I have had my Zagg GLASS on since first week of release and it still works GREAT.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using iMore Forums

OBF

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
It feels smoother, has rounded edges, and fits perfectly to the iPhone. That and the lifetime warranty. It's also slightly thicker than some other glass screen protectors which is a good thing because it adds more protection.

Do you guys make any that are thinner (like .2mm)? The extra thickness gives it more protection but I don't like that gaping hole and having to feel down when I press the home button.

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Do you guys make any that are thinner (like .2mm)? The extra thickness gives it more protection but I don't like that gaping hole and having to feel down when I press the home button.

We do make thinner shields but they are not tempered glass. We find that most people like the feeling of the home button with the glass shield.. But it's a matter of personal preference I suppose.

decimortis

Sep 18, 2014
Visit site
We do make thinner shields but they are not tempered glass. We find that most people like the feeling of the home button with the glass shield.. But it's a matter of personal preference I suppose.

Fellow Torontonian here. I just installed the glass on my iPhone 5S and love it. What I don't love is my aim and found the glass around the home button to be slightly off center. It doesn't impede the Touch ID but it's driving my OCD nuts. Haha. Is there an easy way to remove the glass and give it another shot without ruining it?

D.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

Question: do you know if I can send in my Zagg Glass for my 5s and replace it with one for my 6? I will pay the difference of course.

Thanks in advance.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
There's a gap around the protector so a case shouldn't be a problem. My Spigen fits fine with it.

I liked the one for the 5s better. Fits more of the screen. This case friendly version for the i6 doesn't cover all of the screen even with my spigen neo hybrid there's too much of a gap between case and screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73