Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Seriously?!? Dude, you opted to post a video depicting a glass screen protector for an Android device and not an iOS device? What the heck! This is NOT Android Central...:)

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Seriously?!? Dude, you opted to post a video depicting a glass screen protector for an Android device and not an iOS device? What the heck! This is NOT Android Central...:)

haha don't worry, I use an iPhone myself. I already installed the glass on my iPhone so I was doing one for my co-worker. I'll be posting another video shortly of what the glass looks like on the HTC One, iPhone 4/5, Note 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini, and S4 to compare them all.

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
My keys dropped on my phone when someone bumped into me on the train. It's was that big a drop to the screen but it chipped. I'm so mad.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
My keys dropped on my phone when someone bumped into me on the train. It's was that big a drop to the screen but it chipped. I'm so mad.

If you have a Zagg Glass protector, they offer a lifetime warranty. I believe you just pay a few dollars in shipping for the new one.

Tytanious

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I live very close by the Zagg headquarters and I visit their in-house retail store frequently. I have been a Zagg/Invisi-shield user since I had my original Blackberry in '07. I have loved all their shield because I don't like cases. In my opinion, the Glass front is the very best shield they have released! I would highly recommend it to anyone. I knocked my phone off my couch into a metal garbage can and chipped the edge of the glass shield. I took it in today and they replaced it for free, in less than 5 mins. I love their business model.

Because I go in there so much (I replace the back of the shield because they do discolor), they gave me a prototype glass for the iPad Air! It's just as awesome!

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I live very close by the Zagg headquarters and I visit their in-house retail store frequently. I have been a Zagg/Invisi-shield user since I had my original Blackberry in '07. I have loved all their shield because I don't like cases. In my opinion, the Glass front is the very best shield they have released! I would highly recommend it to anyone. I knocked my phone off my couch into a metal garbage can and chipped the edge of the glass shield. I took it in today and they replaced it for free, in less than 5 mins. I love their business model.

Because I go in there so much (I replace the back of the shield because they do discolor), they gave me a prototype glass for the iPad Air! It's just as awesome!

I love it. I was just shocked that it chipped that easily.

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site

I had zNitro tempered glass on my rMini and Air. I absolutely loved the way it looked and felt but on the rMini it really affected the touch sensitivity...I couldn't live with it though I tried. I pulled it off of both and put them both in Otterboxes. I'm very happy with the Otterboxes. I hope Zagg's tempered glass doesn't interfere with the sensitivity on the iPads.

Sent from my MF003LL/A 🔘

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Can a person use zagg glass on a case. I have an otterbox defender for samsung S4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You mean put the Zagg Glass on top of another screen protector...like the one built into the Otterbox Defender?

Sent from my ME308LL/A ⚫

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
No underneath

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe it is. I have a zNitro tempered glass protector on this here 5s and I've put my LifeProof Fre on top of it and it worked fine with not touch sensitivity issues.

Sent from my ME308LL/A ⚫

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods