Zagg tempered glass screen protector ...

markhunsaker

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have had the glass on my 5S for a few days now and won't go back to the HD. It feels amazing and does a great job of keeping the smudges and stuff off. It was incredibly easy to align and even remove to pick off a small piece of lint. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Tossed one on my girlfriends gold 5S and it looks amazing. No more discolor end protectors due to make up. She loves it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
The tempered glass protectors all seem to be great IME, regardless of the brand.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Danny8200

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
The tempered glass protectors all seem to be great IME, regardless of the brand.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

I agree. The price tag was kind of hard to swallow for me. I guess I'll be keeping my 5 until it literally blows up.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using iMore Forums app

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys!

Glad to hear you love the new invisibleSHIELD Glass. I am a ZAGG Franchise owner here in Toronto and have posted a how-to installation video to show you what works great to get absolutely no dust. If anyone lives in the Toronto area, just show this post and I'd be more than happy to install it for free. :)

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Hey guys!

Glad to hear you love the new invisibleSHIELD Glass. I am a ZAGG Franchise owner here in Toronto and have posted a how-to installation video to show you what works great to get absolutely no dust. If anyone lives in the Toronto area, just show this post and I'd be more than happy to install it for free. :)

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbMEHjl6v7Q[/url]

Very nice, thanks!

via the tablet

wildmangk

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I've never had BB do a poor install on my Zaggs. Always perfectly straight, no dust, no bubbles, and no scratches. I've had the Zagg kiosk put scratches on a brand new install...which, of course, I made them redo.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

It just depends from person to person. I had it done there and the girl that did it left it all crooked and with bubbles. I took it back and they gave me a replacement and I just did it myself. Not trying to sound sexist or anything.

Sent from my iPad mini with retina

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbMEHjl6v7Q[/url]

Welcome to iMore, Thanks for stopping by....ENJOY

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
It just depends from person to person. I had it done there and the girl that did it left it all crooked and with bubbles. I took it back and they gave me a replacement and I just did it myself. Not trying to sound sexist or anything.

Sent from my iPad mini with retina

I am iRiidium, IRiidium is me...we do stuff. I would have requested them do it again right there on the spot, didn't they charge you?

via the tablet

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Does the one for iPhone completely cover the ENTIRE screen save for the home button, a tiny hole for the camera and the earpiece?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the only thing uncovered is the home button and earpiece grill.

via the tablet
Fascinating. Because like in the video shown above, there's like an entire section on the top of that Samsung not covered! That seems like it defeats the purpose.

I have yet to like a glass variant of any of these, but this seems intriguing. I just scratched my current Spigen UltraCrystal (my stud earrings mutilate them somehow) so I am considering trying this one out before I put another Spigen UltraCrystal on.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I really like the Zagg Tempered GLASS screen protector installed on my 5s. I have the iLoome Tempered GLASS on my Note3 and although it's good, it's no where near as smooth to the touch as the Zagg GLASS. Zagg was a little late in releasing the Note3 version and I couldn't wait any longer (gotta protect that HUGE screen)......Kinda wish I would have waited.

fabio984

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
So I was at zagg.com comparing the glass protectors and need some help, on the table we can choose between 4 types, and the comparation table shows 3.
4 types: original, new glass, high definitoon, extreme.
Can someone tell me which ones are tempered glass? I just read "TEMPERED GLASS" on the NEWGLASS type, but it doesnt appear on the comparation table...! (?)
1.png
the comparation table:

2.png

Bradley Spence

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
So I was at zagg.com comparing the glass protectors and need some help, on the table we can choose between 4 types, and the comparation table shows 3.
4 types: original, new glass, high definitoon, extreme.
Can someone tell me which ones are tempered glass? I just read "TEMPERED GLASS" on the NEWGLASS type, but it doesnt appear on the comparation table...! (?)
View attachment 52831
the comparation table:

View attachment 52832

Hi Fabio,

The Glass is so new that they have not added it to their comparison chart yet. I can tell you the following though:
Scratch Protection - Yes
Clarity - 100%
Lifetime Warranty Replacement - Yes
Glass-like Surface - Yes (it is made from tempered glass)
Shock Resistance Layer - Yes (yes, but not as strong as the Extreme)
Fingerprint & Smudge Resistance - Good

Hope this helps!

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
Just the one labeled 'Glass', none of the others are glass but various renditions of Zagg's tranditional screen protectors.

via one of the t@blets

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ive had my glass on for weeks now and absolutely no issues. No scratches, still absolutely smooth. Best screen protector I've used ever.