- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Caller or callee unable to hear me
Hi all I have a frequent problem with my (2 month old) iPhone 5s. When calling I frequently have a problem the the person at the other end can't hear me. It often happens also when I pick up an incoming call.
The only solution each time is to reboot, which fixes the problem but is a big nuisance each time, having to drop and remake the call.
I use a radio app "tune-in" when I walk to/from work.
I've contacted Apple Support and they recommended that I delete and reinstall the app. I tried that but no difference.
I hoped this weeks software update may have helped but hasn't.
Is it a problem caused by 'Tune-in" radio.
I'd appreciate help/advice.
- 02-07-2014, 10:00 PM #2
Re: Caller or callee unable to hear me
I can't see how the Tune-in Radio app would affect your phone calls, but I suppose anything is possible. Since your device is fairly new, I would make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store and seek to have it swapped for another one. Also, make sure you are not inadvertently pressing the mute icon on the call screen. Just in case it's a corrupt setting, you may consider backing up your device and then restoring and setting it up as new via iTunes.
- By Bakerboy2253 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:13 PM
- By budmonster in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 17Last Post: 02-07-2014, 11:23 PM
- By Anna Gill in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-07-2014, 08:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:13 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 01:50 PM