Space Gray scratching issues?
Okay, I have done a search on this and cant find the specific nswer I'm looking for so please dont blow up at. I am looking to get the space gray iPhone 5s, I had the slate iPhone 5 and noticed that the paint was scratching off near the charging port from me plugging it in and unplugging it. Please keep in mind I keep my phone in an otterbox defender so I'm not to concerned with the rest of the phone as it will be protected, but can anyone tell me if the gray 5s chips at the charging port like the slate 5 did?
Thanks for your help
- 02-06-2014, 12:51 PM #2
- 02-06-2014, 02:11 PM #3
- 02-06-2014, 02:20 PM #4
Re: Space Gray scratching issues?
The nice thing about the 5s is that the aluminum indeed not just painted. So the gold iPhone is gold in color throughout the aluminum and not just on the surface, like the HTC One and iPhone 5. Same with the Space Grey. So, scratches and burrs will not look as bad. The Space Grey is Space Grey throughout the aluminum. At least, that is what I've read.
Sent from my titanium rMini LTE
- 02-06-2014, 02:24 PM #6
- 02-06-2014, 06:13 PM #7
- 02-06-2014, 07:24 PM #8
- 02-06-2014, 07:45 PM #9
- By Adam Montes in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-17-2014, 05:37 AM
- By finn5975 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 12Last Post: 03-02-2014, 02:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2014, 09:18 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2014, 12:36 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:20 PM