My iPhone 5S won't sync with my iTunes
My iPhone 5S won't sync with my iTunes & I have literally tried everything EXCEPT resetting my phone completely (erase all content and storage or whatever). Can someone help? I'm freaking right now.
Sent from my Black iPhone 5S using Tapatalk 😊
- 02-04-2014, 02:32 AM #3
re: My iPhone 5S won't sync with my iTunes
Not exactly sure what the issue is but sometimes when my iPhone is connected to iTunes and it doesn't sync, I have found that going into settings > general > iTunes WiFi Sync will fix the issue.
- By iMore Question in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-06-2014, 03:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:51 AM
- By krs160 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:42 AM
- By p08757 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2014, 08:25 AM