Using Verizon 5S on AT&T
I have a Verizon 5S, and with the recent changes to AT&T plans, my wife and I have been talking about going to AT&T to save some money. I know the Verizon version is unlocked and can work on other carriers, but would I get the full range of phone and data service if I used it on AT&T? Are there any issues using it on AT&T?
I could easily sell it and buy on that works specifically for AT&T, but if I don't have to do that, I won't.
- 02-03-2014, 11:40 AM #2
- 02-03-2014, 12:19 PM #4
- 02-04-2014, 12:36 AM #5
- 02-04-2014, 06:11 AM #6
Re: Using Verizon 5S on AT&T
- By Rockdog97 in forum AT&TReplies: 32Last Post: 09-22-2014, 10:03 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 21Last Post: 04-30-2014, 05:16 PM
- By RavenSword in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 02-04-2014, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 02-03-2014, 02:19 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:30 AM