IDeviceGuys unlock is it a scam?

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Guys have you used them? I ordered from these guys 5s unlock and haven't heard a word from them, luckily I paid with Amex, and they are like dogs in heat when it comes to fraud. Anyone else use them or have any experience?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Update , I heard from they stated it should be done today. If I get the unlock it will be less than 24 hrs. Will keep you guys posted.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Well didn't hear anything from them , they stated it should have been yesterday. Day 2 will see.

Last edited:

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Just an update, I've heard nothing , and I sent them a mail no response. Well guys this is looking shady :(

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, they contacted me and said there was some sort of mix up with the list. Sure??? Let's see , day 3 , we already passed the 48 hr mark which is the service I paid for. We shall see tomorrow. Refund or unlock.

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, received notification today it's unlocked. And it is. So we know that this company can do it.

Logistically though it wasn't that smooth , you aren't contacted unless you contact them. Plus they are on the expensive side, the good they said 2 day service, but it took 3. Which is fairly
Quick. All in all I give this 5 of 10 star experience.
I

lwesterman01

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
This is my company and i admit we did have a mix yup it was bad communication on my part. We did get it fixed. I apologize again for the mix up

And I know someone asked about pricing we have Att unlocks starting as low as $30 dollars now and go up depending on speed and model, we do offer unlocks for more then just Att, we have them for most all carriers and devices out.

Thanks,

Logan
Owner of IDeviceGuys LLC

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
This is my company and i admit we did have a mix yup it was bad communication on my part. We did get it fixed. I apologize again for the mix up

And I know someone asked about pricing we have Att unlocks starting as low as $30 dollars now and go up depending on speed and model, we do offer unlocks for more then just Att, we have them for most all carriers and devices out.

Thanks,

Logan
Owner of IDeviceGuys LLC

Thank you for showing interest in our Forum and I'm sure some members will be interested in your services

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

DjVASIAN

Mar 1, 2014
Visit site
Yes, they don't have the best customer service. I paid for the premium unlock and they didn't get in touch with me or anything. I send a twitter message, email, and finally through their web site I submitted a contact page. Finally they got back to me after the contracted date and said they needed 24 more hours and would be getting back to me. They never did. I sent numerous emails and messages through their web site to no avail. I finally had to open a case with Paypal to get my refund. Total scam and attempt to take my money.

computerwizzard

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
If you're services are legit and have a decent turnaround rate I will gladly recommend my customers to you for unlocks. I had a repair and unlock business before but can no longer do unlocks.

boblx2

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Well I paid you for an unlock on a iPhone 5c which was supposed to be within 1 to 7 days, this is the 10th day and I emailed you yesterday and no response yet. I know you are busy since most folks now have the idea that there are no unlocks but a simple one line email would not be too much I would think.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR