My 5s just became so delayed....

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So my 5s was charging and I went to click the home button to see if I had any messages and it the screen would not come on after click it multiple times. Finally it appeared after being delayed for 15 seconds. Same thing happened after entering password. It would delay for 10
Seconds then unlock. Turned phone off and on and seems to be working now. Anyone experience this or know if it's an issue?

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
So my 5s was charging and I went to click the home button to see if I had any messages and it the screen would not come on after click it multiple times. Finally it appeared after being delayed for 15 seconds. Same thing happened after entering password. It would delay for 10
Seconds then unlock. Turned phone off and on and seems to be working now. Anyone experience this or know if it's an issue?

Most likely a one off scenario

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I haven't but it's nothing to be concerned about. If it happens again do a hard reset/reboot. Hold the home button and the power button until the screen goes black then the apple appears. Let go at this point. That usually fixes many issues.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Well just by turning the phone off and on seemed to fix it. You think it's a hardware issue or a software glitch that's nothing to worry about?

moloes

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Well just by turning the phone off and on seemed to fix it. You think it's a hardware issue or a software glitch that's nothing to worry about?

It's very rare but I've experienced it where my phone has had a stubborn moment that's only lasted a minute then everything is back to normal. Probably just the software getting confused.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
It happened on my i5 before a reset and it's history might never see it again

I call it a tech brain fart

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Yes, I have experienced this many times before.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't worry about it. It happened to me a few times. I think my issue was not ever closing apps...I have a horrible habit of having a bunch of them open!!

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I've never had that happen. Probably nothing to worry about.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro