My gfs 5s has started to act up. When pressing the home button to wake the phone, the screen won't come on for a good 15-20 seconds. When typing in her pin, the phone won't respond again for another 20 seconds. I powered off the phone to see if that would help, and we will see if it actually does anything...but any ideas or suggestions? Anyone else experiencing an issue like this? Thanks guys.
- 01-22-2014, 07:44 PM #2
Re: Odd issue
Standard troubleshooting is to first reboot... If systems persist, consider reinstalling the iOS via iTunes... And if that doesn't do it... a visit with an Apple GeniusBar may be in order... especially if the issue is easily replicated.
- By charles333 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 09:56 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2014, 11:59 PM
- By KenTan95 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2014, 07:56 PM
- By BBGary in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 01-15-2014, 06:47 PM
- By Speedygi in forum MacBook ProReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2014, 08:51 PM