Best cases? Looking for a one that's really thin

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
As of now I have this case.
Amazon.com: [AIR CUSHION] Spigen Apple iPhone 5S / 5 Case **New Release** ULTRA HYBRID [Black] Bumper Case with Air Cushion Technology Corners + [1 FREE Screen Protector & 2 FREE Design Graphics] for iPhone 5S / 5 - ECO-Friendly Package - Black (SGP1

It got all scratched up now so looking for something similar that I can rely on and won't scratch up as quick. Looking for a case that's really thin otherwise I rather not have a case on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm not sure there is a BEST case because everyone uses their iphones differently, but the Spigen line up is a good place to start. I have the Spigen Gold Tough Armor and Crystal Clear Ultra Hybrid (one scratch so far. Better the case than the phone). I personally look for cases that sorta enhance the iphones apperance. Good luck in finding the right case for YOU. There are other threads with many different cases for ideas here on iMore

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the ultra clear one from Spigen and normally I would go " naked " but I really like this case...

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
There isn't one "best" case. There's a lot of good ones, good quality. Good luck deciding on the best one for you. :)

olivia lee

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
The best thing is not to buy a case for iPhone. I have used iPhone 4 for 2 years and iPhone 5 more than year now. I never used a case and never anything happen to my iPhone. The more careful you are, more the chances of you dropping your iPhone. Just chill and be carefree.:)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The LUVVITT Crystal Clear is very "thin" and appears to be more scratch resistant than most. I have it and it's pretty good (no scratches after about two weeks of use)

Last edited:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The best thing is not to buy a case for iPhone. I have used iPhone 4 for 2 years and iPhone 5 more than year now. I never used a case and never anything happen to my iPhone. The more careful you are, more the chances of you dropping your iPhone. Just chill and be carefree.:)

A couple of my friends go without cases as well, but you can actually see micro scratches on their different devices along with a couple of dings and dents. I suggest if you must go naked use some sort of front and back screen protector. I use Zagg Invisible Shield HD. The 5s does look VERY GOOD naked...SMILE

RobertAdams313

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site

I tried that with my 4s had a screen protector on it but when I drive sometimes I'll leave the phone on my lap and when I get out I'll forget it's there and plop. Screen cracked for me lol.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Thin but no protection.. Not good...

Anyways check out Tech Armor.. Not really thin, but added protection is good. plus it's not bulky at all.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I had a Tech Armor for my 5S. I was a little concerned because the inside of the case had very sharp edges. I thought it may scratch the phone. I gave it away.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I had a Tech Armor for my 5S. I was a little concerned because the inside of the case had very sharp edges. I thought it may scratch the phone. I gave it away.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using iMore Forums mobile app

WOW, works fine...I would have taken it off your hands for a couple of bucks....SMILE

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Just order the clear one. Let's see how it looks. Price is good at 10bucks.

Are you refering to the Spigen Crystal Clear Hybrid, I luv it NICE case on sale for $10.99?
ejaty3yg.jpg

u4uvenu8.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW