Best cases? Looking for a one that's really thin

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I really like the look of the crystal clear ultra hybrid case. I'm using the ultra hybrid case in coffee brown at the moment. The ultra clear will probably be my next case. Trying to resist the urge to buy now it as I've only been using this one for 2 weeks. Doesn't help when I see all these gorgeous pics of it though:)

I've also got my eye on the official one in beige. I've got a beige official Smart Case for my iPad mini and I really like it but don't want to cover my gold iPhone.

Sent from my gold iPhone 5S

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm using this Monoprice case, it is a two piece case but very thin. It has become my favorite case. It has a TPU piece, which is essentially only a bumper, and then a harder plastic case that fits over the bumper. It seems no larger than most one piece cases I've used/seen and protects well. It also directs sound from the speakers to the front of the phone. One negative is that most third party power cables are a tight fit, though there is no issue with the original Apple cable.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
They don't get much thinner than these cases by Elago. $9 on Amazon. I prefer the matte finish over the glossy for better grip.

Overall the Apple leather case is my favorite. Loved the red the most but it showed too much dirt and aging for my taste so I switched to black. Longest I've ever left the same case on without changing and no intent to do so.

4ybuhe6y.jpg
2y8aqu4e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I really like the seidio surface reveal. Provides protection yet is is not bulky.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I really like the look of the crystal clear ultra hybrid case. I'm using the ultra hybrid case in coffee brown at the moment. The ultra clear will probably be my next case. Trying to resist the urge to buy now it as I've only been using this one for 2 weeks. Doesn't help when I see all these gorgeous pics of it though:)

I've also got my eye on the official one in beige. I've got a beige official Smart Case for my iPad mini and I really like it but don't want to cover my gold iPhone.

Sent from my gold iPhone 5S

Lol I didn't manage to hold out for long. I've just ordered the Spigen crystal clear ultra hybrid case.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2