Has anyone figured out a way to change carrier logos on IOS7 without jailbreaking?

dustlane

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
That's what I figured. Maybe once all the updates get pushed out and the OS gets settled down someone will come up with a way to change them similar to the way we did it on IOS6. Thanks for the responses!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That's what I figured. Maybe once all the updates get pushed out and the OS gets settled down someone will come up with a way to change them similar to the way we did it on IOS6. Thanks for the responses!

Can you pease explain what Carrier Logos you're referring to & how they were customizable in iOS 6?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dustlane

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
It is the carrier id by the signal bars. It is called the carrier logo. In IOS6 there was a program available for download for windows or Mac that allowed you to change the logo to pretty much whatever you want. You can also create your own logo with Photoshop. This is all possible with out jailbreaking your phone. However with IOS 7 it is no longer possible to change the carrier logo without jailbreaking.

dustlane

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
I didn't make up the name. But that's the "official" name of the program. IMO it's not really a logo unless you change it to an actual company logo. If that makes any sense whatsoever.

dustlane

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
In IOS 6 there was a really simply program that allowed you to change it to pretty much whatever you wanted. I just didn't know if anyone had created something similar for IOS 7. I'm sure someone will create something eventually but since IOS 7 is still undergoing changes, they are probably waiting until IOS7 is, for the most part, complete.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
In IOS 6 there was a really simply program that allowed you to change it to pretty much whatever you wanted. I just didn't know if anyone had created something similar for IOS 7. I'm sure someone will create something eventually but since IOS 7 is still undergoing changes, they are probably waiting until IOS7 is, for the most part, complete.

I'm not aware of this.

Sent from my [Gold] iPhone 5s

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR