I'm new & need help posting photos to the forum

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The easiest way using your iPhone with the iMore forum app is tapping the second icon after the camera icon and choosing your pic from your camera roll

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Welcome and if you are on a PC/Mac and on the forum simply in your edit box where you type your message, You will see some icons and one looks like a film strip, to the right click the icon that looks like a picture frame and it will now allow you to choose pics from your computer and then just upload and it will appear in your message. Since you are new you might like to go to the Introduction forum and tell us a bit about you. Once again glad you joined iMore.

mark5019

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Originally Posted by kataran View Post
The easiest way using your iPhone with the iMore forum app is tapping the second icon after the camera icon and choosing your pic from your camera roll
ok i see it meant on forum

but i thought you meant from imore app on phone

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Originally Posted by kataran View Post
ok i see it meant on forum

but i thought you meant from imore app on phone

I see where you got confused I should have worded it a little different you do have many chooses like photobucket that you used. I actually like photobucket myself it lets you control your pics across multiple platforms

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77