- 01-09-2014, 02:29 PM #2
- 01-09-2014, 02:38 PM #4
- 01-09-2014, 03:13 PM #5
- 01-09-2014, 03:18 PM #6
re: Can WiFi be turned off automatically?
The only time it would truly affect your battery is if you were in a very weak network range and it was constantly switching between cellular coverage and WiFi. This is probably not happening in your case because you would also be getting terrible performance via WiFi as well, and you would have probably mentioned that. The standard auto-connect WiFi setting does not decrease your battery life enough to make a difference, so using that function is the best option for you.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 02-04-2015, 07:56 PM
- By pappy53 in forum iOS 7Replies: 37Last Post: 02-16-2014, 07:29 AM
- By TH_2014 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-09-2014, 06:21 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 03:14 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2014, 03:00 PM