Morning all. I've noticed that Instagram doesn't show me the badge icon for notifications on my iPhone 5s (latest official software, not jail broken or anything like that).
In Settings I have notifications on, albeit ONLY for badge notifications (this is the same for virtually all my apps), but, I never get a notification for Instagram unless I open the application. Am I missing something?
PS: Hard to say where exactly I should place this thread, i.e. Applications, or iPhone 5s. So feel free to move it accordingly. Thanks
- 01-02-2014, 07:05 AM #2
- 01-02-2014, 07:34 AM #3
- 01-02-2014, 10:10 AM #5
- 01-02-2014, 10:14 AM #6
- 01-02-2014, 09:43 PM #7
- By Danny8200 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 08:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 12:33 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 08:13 AM
- By serglb in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 12-31-2013, 04:28 AM
- By serglb in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2013, 05:42 PM