iPhone 5S - To get the Black? or the Gold?

ChadVarquez

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys. So I'm really thinking about what color to get the 5S in. Right now I have the iPhone 4S in white, with a black casemate snap case.
My problem is that, if I get the black, then it will seem obvious that I changed my phone, but if I get the gold, it won't look like I even changed phone, BUT IT'S STILL GOLD! (Champagne)

I know this isn't much much of a problem, but for a person like me who's really picky (maarte in my language), this is a really hard decision.

Help me amazing people! :)

Edit: Ordered the Gold but changed my mind :) - Will be buying the Space Gray/Grey. Thanks guys! Black looks sexy to me :)

Edit (again.): Got the Gold! I regret a teenie tiny little bit about not getting the Black, but, it's worth it! Gold all the way! :)

Last edited:

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
If you want to notice a change, go for the space grey model. However, the back is going to be completely different, screen size is different (and you can feel the difference in hand; the phone is lighter) and your 4s doesn't have a shining ring around the home button. The space grey home button change isn't that noticeable, maybe that'll hold you from the black.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I went from a Black 4S to a Black(Space Gray) 5S and no one noticed. All my cases are basically black. My friends would have definitely noticed if I had iPhone with a white face. So I see what you mean.

#Naked Tuesday

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I have waisted time & money waiting on the gold.
Gonna have to say, get the "Gold" ��
It's always worth the wait when it comes to getting the color that you really want, especially if you plan on keeping your iPhone for a few years.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner