Confussion with contract free...

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
A friend going to buy a 5s from Apple.com, when I bought mine only had one option T-Mobile, now have T-Mobile and Sim-Free the difference is the shipping time, TMo says 3-5 days.. And sim free 1-2 weeks

I got mine with a TMo sim included and it's unlocked...

Just wanna confirm that the one that ship with the sim still unlocked..(ya I know it should, but would like a confirmation)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JSHidaka

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine on Release,the only option in the page was TMo. If you go to Apple, click on Store, then click on Shop iPhone, and Select an iPhone 5s, you can see in the bottom that "Contract Free" got 2 options, TMobile (with a Avariable to ship 3-5 days) and Sim-free (avariable to ship 1-2 weeks).

For normal people they know that both phones are the same, but why the difference on the Shipping time? maybe you're intelligence could solve that problem.

And like I said earlier.. Just looking for a confirmation.

The tmobile one will also be unlocked assuming you are paying full price for it. The only difference between the tmobile one and the sim-free is the sim.

Thanks Karen!

Last edited by a moderator:

ngc

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I Bought mine 1 month ago (T-Mobile) and it's unlocked, the only diference, as someone told you earlier, it's the sim card...