Shorter wait time for iPhone 5S
Good news, and just in time for the holidays. Production of the iPhone 5S has increased. Therefore, the wait time for the 5S has been cut from 2-3 weeks to around 3-5 days. Does this change your thinking about picking one up for yourself or someone else before Christmas? Let us know what you think.
- 11-27-2013, 05:29 PM #2
- 11-27-2013, 05:38 PM #3
- 11-27-2013, 05:49 PM #4
- 11-27-2013, 07:33 PM #5
- 11-27-2013, 07:38 PM #6
Re: Shorter wait time for iPhone 5S
If people left their country and/carrier on their signature it would be easier to respond without potentially making someone feel stupid unintentionally.
Here in the United States at most Apple Stores, carrier stores, and big stores like Best Best, iPhone 5s and 5c are in stock all the time now making it extremely easy to walk in and get one.
The 3-5 day reference is still given for shipping purposes. So yeah instead of waiting 3-5 weeks to have it shipped it's down to 3-5 days which is great.
Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly
- 11-27-2013, 07:57 PM #7
- 11-28-2013, 06:24 PM #9
- 11-29-2013, 08:08 AM #10
- 11-29-2013, 12:02 PM #11
- 11-29-2013, 01:07 PM #12
- By jsntrenkler in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:32 AM
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPadReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 10:49 PM
- By NMGMarques in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2013, 12:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-28-2013, 12:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2013, 01:40 PM