Do you regret getting a Gold iPhone 5s?

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Lol...naw, I'll just have to stick it out

I'd really think about that if I were you. I'd much rather just eat the $35 restocking fee rather than have to look at your phone everyday knowing it's not the one that you really want, especially a phone that looks as nice as the 5S that you should be able to fully enjoy, you know? Just something to think about, don't want you to change your mind after it's too late.

Edmilan

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
Black or something near that for me. I got a white 4s before and yep i had buyer's remorse. Luckily my sister got a black 4s before and we swapped. Now i have the space grey 5s

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
No regret whatsoever. I'm glad I didn't go with my normal choice of black. Black iPhone is quite boring. I saw my friend black 5s and I couldn't even tell its a 5s at first. Had I went black I would have regretted big time now.

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I'd really think about that if I were you. I'd much rather just eat the $35 restocking fee rather than have to look at your phone everyday knowing it's not the one that you really want, especially a phone that looks as nice as the 5S that you should be able to fully enjoy, you know? Just something to think about, don't want you to change your mind after it's too late.

Went on ahead and just paid the restocking fee. I'm quite happy now!

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think anyone coming in and getting a Gold iPhone knows what they are getting into and having regret for it see,ms unnecessary at this point.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving my gold. I don't like black iPhones and never have, it was the white 4 that first got me over to Apple from BB/Android. The gold just spoke to me though.

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
got black first, lasted 2 weeks

then got white / silver, lasted another 2 weeks

finally found a gold one. wanted gold from the get go, should have just waited but i'm happy now!

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Make her trade you ... it's a chick color anyhow, so I doubt if she'll mind. ;)

Chick color, lol. Gold represents anything but absolute femininity. Tell that to Mr. T. It's gender neutral, period. I've had black and white iPhones in the past, so this time I went with the Gold version. May go back to black/space gray or try white/silver next time, but for now GOLD is King in my book.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro