Do you regret getting a Gold iPhone 5s?

tinktink09is

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving my gold. I don't like black iPhones and never have, it was the white 4 that first got me over to Apple from BB/Android. The gold just spoke to me though.

It was the white iPhone 4 that got me over to Apple from Android and Blackberry too! I love white and had white up until iPhone 5S. I wanted something different, but now...I'm considering going back to white when I get the iPhone 6. I'm anxiously awaiting it's arrival!

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Stood in line for 7 hours on release day for the new iphone 5S and was only left with space grey as an option for color for my new iphone so of course i took it. shortly after i used an upgrade that i had for one of my lines and got first dibs on an iphone 5s gold at my work when they finally started coming in bulk. have had gold for about 6 months and even though i do sometimes miss my space grey, the gold looks gorgeous and amazing and i love everything about it.

adam13141

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I was third in line at the AT&T store on launch day wanting to get a Gold or Silver. Of course I didn't get the memo that AT&T stores would only have space grey at launch. I went ahead and got the space grey and finally a few weeks ago, I was able to get the Gold. I've only had it a couple of weeks, but I really love it. The gold circle around the home button looks awesome. I wish I didn't feel that I needed to carry a case, it looks so much better naked.

anon6040766

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I was third in line at the AT&T store on launch day wanting to get a Gold or Silver. Of course I didn't get the memo that AT&T stores would only have space grey at launch. I went ahead and got the space grey and finally a few weeks ago, I was able to get the Gold. I've only had it a couple of weeks, but I really love it. The gold circle around the home button looks awesome. I wish I didn't feel that I needed to carry a case, it looks so much better naked.

If you have an Apple Retail Store near you, go check out the Air Jacket Cases. There's a clear hard plastic almost clear metal material that is also super thin. It looks great on Gold 5s. I've had it for a few days. Was a bit nervous cause it's so thin, but it feels strong. You should check it out. Doesn't even look like there's a case on it.

Sent from my iPhone 5s on VZW from Philly

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I did. I had a hell of a time selling my original gold 5S. Everyone seemed to want to space gray. Eventually I dropped the price a bit but the "coolness" of the gold seems to have worn off. I bought a new 5S and went with the space gray. I like it much better than the gold.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I did. I had a hell of a time selling my original gold 5S. Everyone seemed to want to space gray. Eventually I dropped the price a bit but the "coolness" of the gold seems to have worn off. I bought a new 5S and went with the space gray. I like it much better than the gold.

That's hilarious as I had struggled to sell my space gray but all the Gold ones were being sold quickly. Guess it's all relative to what's in demand at the time.

?Sent from a larger than life device. Using Tapatalk?

anon7833325

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
No regrets with mine. After a week, still loving the looks. This picture sums up my feelings...
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1401297426.289179.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

j0shyb

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
I hate my gold 5s I had it for Christmas at the time I loved it but now comparing it to the black makes me so jealous and I wish there was I way of exchanging it for a black one

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro