Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Nolander07
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

Default How do I delete photos from my iphone 5s that were added from computer backup?

Hi,

I just backed up my phone to my computer to save all the pictures from my phone and then I deleted these pictures from my phone to free up storage. The problem is I did a software update on my phone while it was connected to my computer and It re-added all the pics I deleted from my phone back to my phone into albums I cannot delete from my phone? How can I delete these pics from my phone again??

I really appreciate any help anyone can offer!

Thanks,
    D
    iMore Beginner

Global Posts
    359 Global Posts

Default Re: How do I delete photos from my iphone 5s that were added from computer backup?

You sure the photos are not in a photo stream?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    iEd
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,998 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Re: How do I delete photos from my iphone 5s that were added from computer backup?

You can go into those particular albums and tap select and tap each photo you want to delete.
    Stevie Jobs was the illest and-droid is played out like Arnold wondering "What you talking about Willis?"
    iMore Intermediate

Default How do I delete photos from my iphone 5s that were added from computer backup?

It sounds like you need to connect to iTunes and un sync those photos from your phone. If they are albums from iPhoto synced through iTunes then you can't delete them directly from your phone.
    yukhalilsel likes this.
    iMore Nanite

I have tried this and it does not work. If I use Select the trash can doesn't work.