I Want To Know!

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Is the question is if i hold my iphone all the time? Anyway i cant live without it,its been 30 minutes on the charger and im waiting sitting beside it just to watch it charging....holding it right now typing this. I know im weird but this awesome little machine is kiĺing me

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
To be honest, I think I have a problem. A serious problem; but if you guys are like me, I don't feel alone. I can't walk away from my phone for one second without flying back to it. Even when I'm bored and I have nothing to do on my phone, and I tell myself to put it down, I can't.

No offense to you personally OP, but this is a really terrible thread.

It's not informational but it is fun, and requires community interaction.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Same here Emcee. It's a joy to work the 5s. The feel of it is a big part of not wanting to put it down.

#Naked Tuesday

TiredOfPhoneWar

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
I have to tell you the first day i got this mini computer called i5s i was completely possesed i played and played took picture and everything and watching for hours and hours from afternoon till morning and i was end up with an aspirin cos my head coulndt take it anymore but i couldnt leave it,was crazy!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It's not informational but it is fun, and requires community interaction.

I guess I just don't share the enthusiasm with the idea of "community interaction" by way of content like this...but to each their own I suppose.

"Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone loves the way their phone looks while sitting on various table surfaces!? I can't get enough of mine on my dark wood dining room table!"

barrcuda70

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Put it down for a bit. Take time to enjoy reality. Might be missing out on something. But yes the phone feels good in the apple leather case I have to admit.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
My 5S has been feeling a bit lonely since I got the iPad Air. Especially at home on the weekends. The 5S gets a lot more love during the week.
I can totally relate. Since getting my iPad Air 2 weeks ago the only time I use my 5S is while I'm at work or waiting to pick the kids up from Track and Swim practice.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Same here. I always need my 5S with me at the ready to watch a video when I'm bored, surf the internet, play a game, listen to music, use tapatalk, look up something random etc. Without it, I have to use my computer for this stuff. Bo-ring.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I can totally relate. Since getting my iPad Air 2 weeks ago the only time I use my 5S is while I'm at work or waiting to pick the kids up from Track and Swim practice.

Having the A7 in a iPad must be great.
My iPad 2 doesn't get much trigger time since getting the 5s.

#Naked Tuesday

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I guess I just don't share the enthusiasm with the idea of "community interaction" by way of content like this...but to each their own I suppose.

"Hey guys! Just wondering if anyone loves the way their phone looks while sitting on various table surfaces!? I can't get enough of mine on my dark wood dining room table!"

...then don't interact in that thread? :raised-eyebrow: