5s Camera is truly amazing

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I obviously know that when a new iPhone comes out the camera gets better and better. You don't really realize it until you compare the 5s with the older iPhones. I was outside on a roof deck last night in pretty much pitch black and my friend snapped a pic with his 4s and you get the usual grey blurry pic from not having enough light outside. He then took the same pic with my 5s in the dark and the picture quality was unreal. so clear so crisp ext?. i was impressed being outside in the dark and seeing the camera on that phone make the pic look so clear. just thought id share

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes the iPhone 5s camera is the best I have used thus far. I couldn't remember the last time I took another external camera with me on trips, work, etc..

martosprint

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
I just bought the 5 S ( my first iPhone) and still learning how to use it. Last night I thought I would use the camera in a completely dark room with the flash. Well let me tell ya, when the flash went off it lit up the whole room. I was very impressed with the result of the picture. 

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my iPhone 5s today, sold my Lumina 920...first time back to iPhone since 3G. The 920 used to be incredible for pictures but ever since the GDR2 update months ago very inconsistent accuracy and sharpness. Been playing with my 5s today, man this camera is always taking solid shots...I no longer have to hope the picture comes out good :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Picked up my iPhone 5s today, sold my Lumina 920...first time back to iPhone since 3G. The 920 used to be incredible for pictures but ever since the GDR2 update months ago very inconsistent accuracy and sharpness. Been playing with my 5s today, man this camera is always taking solid shots...I no longer have to hope the picture comes out good :)

That's interesting, considering everyone looks to the Lumia for their cameras.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
That's interesting, considering everyone looks to the Lumia for their cameras.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Yes, it just seems they developed the latest builds on the Pro Cam released with the L1020...I will admit I know nothing about photography but the simplicity of the stock app was awesome. Over the last few months I've been playing around with the settings and maybe it was my phone, but the photo taking experience changed. With the stability of the lens, pictures were more and more coming out blurry... if the object wasn't completely STILL, the picture would blur... this was not the case when I first got the phone. Anyway, I'm not here to bash Nokia or 920 as I really liked a lot about the device... but the camera experience was just lost and it was a major point for me. Anyway, after a lot of reviews and online comparisons I decided to give 5s a try since the reviews of the camera were excellent. So I'm here, thoroughly happy about my choice so far.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I find myself using my iPhone 5s as a camera much more than I used any of my previous devices, the photos look fantastic. And I love the quick shutter.

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone taken pictures of fast moving objects like running dogs? I tried and all the shots came out blurry. This was in daylight. I've only had the 5s for a few days, maybe i'm not used to it.

Ricky Ramadhan

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site
5s camera is new revolutionary on smartphone cam
I think next iphone can serve x-ray camera after make touch id :p
LoL

Looks like a spy smartphone

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads