- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Metal plate between screen and battery
Anyone have any idea if the black tape is a thermal strip on the metal plate between the actual screen for the Iphone 5s and the other internal components? The strips is on the reverse side of the metal plate that is against the screen, but would be over the A7 chip and other components. This makes me assume thermal strip, anyone know for sure?
- 11-08-2013, 12:41 PM #2
- 11-08-2013, 01:03 PM #4
- 11-08-2013, 02:37 PM #5
Re: Metal plate between screen and battery
Every site that does a tear down (including iMore's own) just lists it as "tape" generically...whether it has any relevant thermal protective properties I doubt you'll find out unless you talk to someone at Apple.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 24Last Post: 07-02-2016, 04:54 PM
- By CSI Guy in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2013, 10:49 PM
- By Ricardo Beracha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2013, 08:53 PM
- By stasdikansky in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2013, 08:48 PM
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2013, 10:55 PM