Apps taking forever to update?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So I took a flight and put my phone in airplane mode and when i landed I noticed about 5 apps were darkened trying to update. Well they weren't updating and just sitting there darkened out. Finally after about 3 hours they updated. Any idea?

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I have had problems with app install stalls on iOS 7 since beta 1 ... It happens randomly and can be a pain to resolve. The easiest method is to plug your phone into iTunes and that seems to resolve the issue once you sync.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've had my Facebook app crash recently as well. do you think this is all a software issue or hardware with these kind of problems?

1hotredchick

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
My galaxy core prime5 was updating apps and i went to install a new chess game well usually installs in seconds. Not this time, thats when i noticed that yhe apps that were updating were still updaying. Ok i decided to stop from installing my chess game n went on tolook for another went to install it , more than a few seconds . Stopped it n noticed still updating. Went to sleep took phone off. Harger (8hrs later went to check apps updating still updating ... whassup n do i need wi fi for this? Thanks

1hotredchick

Mar 11, 2016
Visit site
My galaxy core prime5 was updating apps and i went to install a new chess game well usually installs in seconds. Not this time, thats when i noticed that yhe apps that were updating were still updaying. Ok i decided to stop from installing my chess game n went on tolook for another went to install it , more than a few seconds . Stopped it n noticed still updating. Went to sleep took phone off. Harger (8hrs later went to check apps updating still updating ... whassup n do i need wi fi for this? Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2