More Apps at the bottom dashboard

jaleelhamid

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I would honestly love it if apple made the app icons size smaller so I can squeeze one more app at the bottom, if apple does make a bigger iPhone 6 do you guys think that will be a possibility or will apple just make the icons bigger

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I would honestly love it if apple made the app icons size smaller so I can squeeze one more app at the bottom, if apple does make a bigger iPhone 6 do you guys think that will be a possibility or will apple just make the icons bigger

Better yet, make this an adjustable feature so users can select the size they want to use! But I like where your idea is going!

ZanKuvy

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
I agree, I just got my iPhone and I only can place 4 where I need at least 5 or 6. Changing the icons size and make it adjustable would be a great solution since everything looks so tight with such large icons, specially on a full page.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Better yet, make this an adjustable feature so users can select the size they want to use! But I like where your idea is going!

Man, even with my Android phone I have to download a 3rd party app for this. UI customization is such a no-brainer that it perplexes me why neither OS has it out of the box. This one feature would be enough to get me to consider an iPhone on my next device upgrade.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site

If you're into jailbreaking then wait for that.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
One of the first things I do when I jailbreak my iPhone's is add "5 icon dock", which allows 5 icons to sit on the dock (big surprise huh!?). You can also have an infini-dock, which allows you to scroll through icons on the dock.

Jailbreaking allows you to do this...it is just a patient waiting game for the developers to get the jailbreak properly polished so it doesn't turn your 5S into a metal turd.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR