- 11-11-2013, 03:02 PM #26
- 11-11-2013, 03:12 PM #28
Re: Distortion in Some Photos on 5S
It has to do with the angle of the phone I believe. If you keep the subject perpendicular to the lens it should he straight with little to no distortion, but when you tilt the lens to, say a 60deg angle to the subject the distortion is amplified.
Knowing this I would just make sure to always angle the phone at a 45 and don't angle it for composition.
- 01-17-2014, 07:53 PM #29
- 01-17-2014, 11:06 PM #30
- 01-18-2014, 07:37 AM #31
- 07-21-2014, 07:46 AM #32
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2015, 10:20 PM
- By pktlouie in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 16Last Post: 11-07-2013, 09:39 AM
- By donawalt in forum iPad AirReplies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2013, 10:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-05-2013, 11:00 AM
- By CoolGear in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:40 AM