iPhone 5s is Mono Speaker?
When blocking the speaker on thee left (between headphone jack and charging port), it doesn't distort/block the sound. However, when blocking the speaker toward the right, it does.
So are the speaker holes on the left side just for aesthetics, as there isn't a driver behind it and doesn't really affect the sound whether it's there or not?
- 11-03-2013, 02:34 PM #2
- 11-03-2013, 02:41 PM #3
- 11-03-2013, 02:47 PM #5
- 11-03-2013, 04:57 PM #6
- 11-03-2013, 05:09 PM #7
- 11-03-2013, 07:37 PM #8
Re: iPhone 5s is Mono Speaker?
I found this out when watching Marques Brownlee's review on the iPhone 5s. He was pointing out when blocking one of the "speakers," it didn't distort the sound and said it was because there was no drivers behind it.
- 11-03-2013, 09:16 PM #10
- By shihtzumom1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2013, 04:15 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 11-03-2013, 03:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-03-2013, 01:45 PM