Scrolling issues

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
I have noticed on my 5S that the scrolling speed is very slow. When I go into my Twitter app the scrolling speeds are relatively fast, one flick and it takes me a very long way down thru most of the tweets but if I go into Safari and for example into imore website and I flick to scroll thru the site it only takes me just a few inches down the site. Seems to happen on all sites when in Safari or anywhere on IOS 7. I'm not sure if this was the same in the previous IOS 6. Can anyone add to this or give their input.
Thanks Vinny
PS I can remember seeing on the iPhone the scrolling was something that was always bragged about. Seems to have serious issues or is this normal??

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Can't say I'm having any scrolling issues at all and I wouldn't say having a scrolling issue is normal. I would reboot & see if that helps, if not take it to Apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fightcrazy

Jun 17, 2012
Visit site
My phone is working the way it is suppose to. I can flick just about 80% of all tweets on my Twitter App but in any website including Imore you can only flick down about one story without the scrolling stops. My sister's new Iphone 5S and friends all work the same exact way. I further checked just about 30 minutes ago in YouTube and I found the pages full with the same complaint. I think the scrolling should be allot faster than what it is.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Someone else just asked this exact question. Depending on what OS you're coming from, the iPhone might seem a little slow at scrolling; especially compared to android. iPhone users don't normally see the difference because we become use to it.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
Someone else just asked this exact question. Depending on what OS you're coming from, the iPhone might seem a little slow at scrolling; especially compared to android. iPhone users don't normally see the difference because we become use to it.

Very true, especially if you are coming from a Samsung device, I do wish there was a option to enable & disable the kinetic scrolling, as I prefer the super fast nature of some of the other OS's :)

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Very true, especially if you are coming from a Samsung device, I do wish there was a option to enable & disable the kinetic scrolling, as I prefer the super fast nature of some of the other OS's :)

For some reason I thought that we had a scrolling slows option, but I'm more than likely thinking about android.