How many drops without case so far?

that_maynard

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a 5s, but I have often wondered the same question. I have a 5 and have only dropped it once and I honestly held my breath on the fall. No harm though. Element case worked. No dings.

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Once by my gf!! Luckily it was in my clear back case with front screen protector. No physical harm was done

Sent from my Gold iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Dropped twice without a case and not a scratch at all! Dropped with a case 12' in the on to concrete and just the case scratched.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I've dropped this thing so many times, its crazy!!! With & without the case. Not sure what's going on with me lately because I usually never drop my phone. Luckily, it doesn't have a scratch on it!!

Fortheus

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Drop mine this week from around 10-15 cm when I pull wrong charging cable. No scratch............but dent (very little around the top left corner)!

I usually use my phone till it's too slow (upgrading from 4) or not worth to repair. Since for phones the resale price is not worth it, I usually pass it to my family.

It's also still under warranty so I can exchange anytime with scratch/dentless iphone :)

Will I use case in future? I don't think so, it feels sooo good at hand :)

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I dropped it once face down at the car wash about 2 weeks ago. no damage at all. Thankfully my Moshi screen protector saved it.

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
The phone is meant to be seen without a case. Looks so much better naked. It's just tough because no matter how hard you try not to drop it there is always those freak accidents/drops. I have apple care so I feel protected if I do drop it. Does anyone have a couple mArks on their 5s from a drop?

LordLugard

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
The phone is meant to be seen without a case. Looks so much better naked. It's just tough because no matter how hard you try not to drop it there is always those freak accidents/drops. I have apple care so I feel protected if I do drop it. Does anyone have a couple mArks on their 5s from a drop?

I don't think AppleCare covers physical damages. Read the fine print again.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Dropped my gold 5S a couple of days ago in my bathroom on the very same tile floor that shattered the screen on my iPhone 5. All was well this time, though.

Huggywolf

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys and girls. I just ordered my 5S in golden brat-edition. We swedes got it very late. So I thought to pop up with a question to You who do own this phone:

1) Will it scratch as fast as 5 no matter if it never get a single ding or dash even if I don't have anything in my pocket?

2) Does it really matter what color you're having?

Thx for the help! Really looking forward my phone which I'll get after a month or so...

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys and girls. I just ordered my 5S in golden brat-edition. We swedes got it very late. So I thought to pop up with a question to You who do own this phone:

1) Will it scratch as fast as 5 no matter if it never get a single ding or dash even if I don't have anything in my pocket?

2) Does it really matter what color you're having?

Thx for the help! Really looking forward my phone which I'll get after a month or so...

1) No it doesn't get scratched as quickly as the black 5 did

2) I say get the color you like best...all 3 colors seem to hold up very well

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Haha I mean doesn't it sorta suck that such a great looking phone (the best looking one on the market) has some scratches? Haha is it something you can deal with?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice