Calendar Entry Relative to DAY of the week

pdietz

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody out there know how to set up a calendar entry that is relative to the DAY of the week? I have the new IOS 7 Version on my IPhone 5S and looked high and low for a "custom" button. Only option I can find is a recurring "monthly" choice, but that won't get you a calendar entry that is every 4 weeks on Thursday. Perplexed. Other than that, as a reformed Blackberry user, I am LOVING this new phone!

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
I tried the same thing and it appears to not be possible. I use Pocket Informant Pro as my calendar. It allows you to set custom recurring events including a specific day. I love IOS 7 but the calendar is much to be desired.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I see options for a singular event, daily event, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and annual when you select the "repeat" function while setting up an event. Your specified need would require you to make an event for the the first Thursday you needed a reminder, and then subsequent "monthly" repeats. Adding to this, syncing my Mac calendar function allows me to set custom reminders for any kind of specific time frame I want (in pretty much any variation I want)...so doing it on your computer and then syncing your calendar (whether direct or via iCloud) is another, and even further detailed way of getting this reminder on your iPhone.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW