Question about restoring 5s as "new"
i was told to restore my iphone 5s as new instead of back up to totally clear the software and get everything fresh and brand new. i am going to do that so when i add my apps back on should i download them again from the app store or just add them and check them back from my iTunes?
- 10-22-2013, 08:48 PM #2
- 10-22-2013, 08:48 PM #3
- 10-22-2013, 08:56 PM #5
Re: Question about restoring 5s as "new"
Everyone has their own personal way of doing this and the either way answer will work is a good one except I would just readd all my apps from what you already have in iTunes. That does not effect the software update at all. Best of luck and you will do fine.
- 10-24-2013, 11:14 AM #7
- By robclif4d in forum iOS 7Replies: 17Last Post: 10-23-2013, 04:48 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 33Last Post: 10-23-2013, 10:21 AM
- By devinp in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:50 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 04:12 PM
- By Fausty82 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 15Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:39 PM