Ambient Noise Echo
On my 5s, when listening to a voice mail, or talking on a call with someone in a room with some noise, or in the car, I get a really strange echo, like the ambient audio around the room is being sent in through my ear. It actually is jarring and makes it difficult to follow conversations. Anyone else hearing this? Want to determine if it's a systemic hardware issue or just perhaps my phone. iOS 7.0.2, and using the Apple branded leather case.
- 10-19-2013, 06:32 PM #2
Re: Ambient Noise Echo
The information via the following link may be of assistance to you.
- 10-20-2013, 08:10 AM #3
- By squirrelsquare in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-22-2013, 02:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 06:29 PM
- By Trees in forum MacBook ProReplies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 10:20 PM
- By ep1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2013, 03:56 PM
- By boldBud in forum iPhone 5Replies: 11Last Post: 06-22-2013, 06:09 PM