Is The 5S The Best Smartphone You've Ever Owned/Used?

Is The iPhone 5S The Best Smartphone You've Ever Owned/Used?

• Total voters

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
meih... its a toss up between the 5s and my old iPhone 4. me and that old 4 went through a lot together lol.

maxung101

Nov 12, 2013
www.facebook.com
I currently have two mobile in my hand, note 2 and an iPhone. How i actually use my phone? I only use my note 2 when my iPhone is charging. I think you guys already know which side I'm standing on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dbrisk

Nov 14, 2013
www.facebook.com
The iPhone 5S is the best phone I've ever had hands down from my first cell phone a Mitsubishi, Motorola (every popular model), Nokia N gage, sidekicks, pocket PC, and every iPhone since the the first Iphone. (Yea I've been around the block) oh yeah and the GS4. Iphone5s takes the cake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I've used every single type of device from a BlackBerry to WebOS to Android. My latest phone before my 5s was a Nexus 4. I must admit, the Nexus 4 was absolutely incredible. I loved vanilla Android--and to be perfectly honest as an operating system alone I would choose Android over iOS without hesitation. What changed my mind was the hardware though. The 5s is beautiful, and takes even more beautiful photos. That's really what sold me. And my battery life? Its been stellar. I've been completely impressed by these two things on my latest iPhone and that is why I find it to be the best smartphone I've ever used.

DarkBlade_95

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, the iPhone 5 used to be my favourite smartphone back when it was the flagship phone. Now, I don't know about the other guys, but this phone is great not because it's new, but because it's a step in the right direction. With this phone, Apple has taken care of the soft Aluminium that would scratch if you stared hard enough at it and they've improved the camera, which I never felt would've won any awards in low light photography. This phone manages to be familiar yet significantly better. For me, that's enough.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have had first gen iPhone, 3G, 4, 5 and then the 5s. I usually pass on the s models and so upgrade every two years. I used a Nexus once with FroYo on it but after a month I sold it. It was just to see how the Android experience was I wasn't going to switch. I'm invested in the Apple ecosystem and I knew from day one that the iPhone would always be my smartphone of choice, why? Well it's just a personal preference pretty much I just knew. I can however say that going from the 5 to the 5s yes the 5s is the best smartphone I have ever owned. The difference in speed was not as obvious as it had been going from the 3G to the 4 and most people now I think go by the difference in speed. The difference for me was the fingerprint scanner. I was amazed at how after 1 week typing in my 6 digit passcode was now something I find hard to do. I have always had a passcode so it's not like I wasn't used to it but with the ease of the scanner just like autoupdates in iOS 7 this manual method was something I no longer had to worry about doing. This was the one breakout feature for me on the 5s and to me it is indespensible.

TheRewardisCheese

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
YES!!!, and I am not just saying that just because I am posting on a pro-iDevice forum. I truly think the 5S is the best smartphone I have used, and I have used a lot, trust me.

chezm

Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
As you can see i've used quite a few phones, tried all platforms (this doesnt include the ones i've used at the office and my wifes phones)

chexm.jpg

I've very newbie to iPhone 5s but i can safely already confirm its the best smartphone ive ever owned.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I've owned a HTC Desire (haha, then I decided I'm never gonna use a HTC device again! :D), then LG Optimus 3D (bad phone, bad battery life,..), then Samsung Galaxy Nexus (bad battery life, too. performance was okay) - that were my android phones and because of that crap I've changed to iOS.

iPhone 4 was good, iPhone 4s was good, iPhone 5 was good - iPhone 5s is even better for me.
So yeah, I love iOS and the iPhone 5s and I think it is the best phone I've ever owned.