- 10-17-2013, 08:54 AM #2
- 10-17-2013, 09:06 AM #4
- 10-17-2013, 09:10 AM #5
re: If you bought a movie on your iPhone can you watch on your iPad?
ideally, at some point - you's have synced from your phone to iTunes, transferring the purchase from your phone to your iTunes library. From there, you could then sync it to your iPad... or, as noted above - download to the iPad from iTunes 'in the cloud'....
- 10-17-2013, 09:22 AM #7
- 10-17-2013, 09:23 AM #8
Re: If you bought a movie on your iPhone can you watch on your iPad?
Unless you can get to wifi for the download to the iPad, tether from your iPhone and burn through significant carrier data, or have a laptop with you for an iTunes based transfer, I think you're out of luck my friend.
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-15-2013, 10:08 PM
- By Robyn Faith Clark in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-19-2013, 02:33 PM
- By Robyn Faith Clark in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:53 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:25 AM