Votes: 42 79.2%
  • No

Votes: 11 20.8%

• Total voters

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I just got AC plus on Thursday. Went to the Apple Store because I had to pay cash. Plus gives me a chance to play with all toys.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Maybe, but they haven't offered regular Apple Care on the iPhone for a couple of years now if I remember correctly, so it's not like it was changed this year or anything...Apple Care + has always been 30 days (and I thought started with the 4S).

Actually, regular Applecare is still available for iPhones. You just have to ask for it, and it is available as long as the original warranty is still valid.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
And here is the Apple Care + plan I got it's my iPhone 5A purchase <3
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1382353836.345075.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I very rarely, if ever, buy the extended warranty on anything. I've never carried insurance and I've never broken a phone before. Here's knocking on wood that my iPhone won't be the first.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I very rarely, if ever, buy the extended warranty on anything. I've never carried insurance and I've never broken a phone before. Here's knocking on wood that my iPhone won't be the first.

Same here, but the iPhone 5S comes with a 64 GB which in my opinion is future proof for at least two more smartphone generations from Apple so I said why not get Apple Care + to keep safe along this period.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

aue123

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
I simply bought the AC+ because its my first iPhone since the first iPhone 2g back in 07 .. I've seen so many broken screens in the past 6 years, I dont want to be another statistic. I also bought the apple leather case.. No screen protector though, I dont like how they feel.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I simply bought the AC+ because its my first iPhone since the first iPhone 2g back in 07 .. I've seen so many broken screens in the past 6 years, I dont want to be another statistic. I also bought the apple leather case.. No screen protector though, I dont like how they feel.

Try a matte anti-glare protector. I normally hate screen protectors as well, but the anti-glare anti-fingerprint protectors from Tech Armor are so buttery smooth with their matte finish, it's actually better than a bare screen, in my opinion. Plus, they're like $6 for a 3-pack on Amazon.

mbern1008

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I went with Square trade for 3 years of coverage. I trade up every year and steal my kids upgrades and my old phone always become hand me downs. The coverage is more for them than me in 2-3 years anyway

DougFNJ

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I always get it....just in case. I also got it on my iPad and cover my MacBook Pro on my Personal Articles Insurance Policy. Good to have just in case.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have never dropped my phones or broken any of them so I don't like to get insurance on them but I do get asurion insurance incase I ever lose a phone or get it stolen which has happened at least twice since I had iPhone so that's always good to have that. For breaking my phone I don't need apple care.

Aguaski

May 11, 2013
Visit site
I have never broken or lost a smart phone so for the first time with my 5s I declined all insurance. It does make me a little nervous but I like the money I am saving. I have 4 lines on my plan and my 2 kids always get the hand-me-down phones when I upgrade. As a result I always have a couple extra upgrades available so I figure my upgrades are my insurance now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox