Fascinated by the gold
My first days with my gold have been interesting. I previously had a silver 5S and noticed a few differences besides the obvious, the color. I've noticed the home button has a " click" sound every time I push it down. My girlfriend finds it pretty annoying but I don't mind it so much. My silver 5S never had this which I find pretty odd. I've seen in previous threads some people traded there 5s for the 5c due to this clicking issues whilst pushing the home button down.
Other than that I'm in-love with the feel, the look and of coarse the colour.
Just look at it.
I only take this phone out of its case when I'm at home and I know it's safe from concrete to avoid scratches and scuffs.
Im so so content. Gold is the way!
- 10-18-2013, 08:55 AM #52
- 10-18-2013, 09:04 AM #53
- 10-18-2013, 09:05 AM #54
- 10-18-2013, 09:12 AM #56
- 10-18-2013, 09:54 AM #57
- 10-18-2013, 09:56 AM #58
- 10-18-2013, 10:19 AM #59
Re: Fascinated by the gold
I only notice the clicking when I am in a completely silent space. If I am in a space with even minimal noise then I don't notice the click. It really doesn't bother me at all. I am just loving this phone, which is so much more than a phone.
- 10-18-2013, 01:53 PM #60
- By Alice Laquisha in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:18 PM
- By AntGamer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-18-2013, 07:03 PM
- By Shmoham in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 06:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2013, 11:53 AM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2013, 10:19 AM