5s froze issue?
I was looking at a video on YouTube using chrome. I accidentally hit play n then I tried to pull down the top to reveal the back button and then I tried to pause. All the while it was displaying the swirly. It stayed like that for a minute. I was on wifi. I tried to hit the home button and no response. I tried to hit power button but also no response. Finally I held down home n power and it shutdown n reset.
Anyone else had similar issue? Is something defective about my device? Thanks for you input.
Last edited by km12345; 10-12-2013 at 08:32 AM.
- 10-12-2013, 08:57 AM #2
- 10-12-2013, 09:48 AM #4
- 10-12-2013, 10:59 AM #6
- 10-12-2013, 11:07 AM #7
- 10-12-2013, 11:22 AM #8iMore Beginner
- 65 Posts
Re: 5s froze issue?
This is new ground for Apple and the developers. iOS 7 is something that they will have to work on together. It almost like they started from scratch so what you're experiencing is the problem do early adopters/pioneers of a new frontier in a way. They will update the OS and developers will update the apps and this will fade away. Hang in there. It'll be worth it.
- 10-12-2013, 11:36 AM #9
- By chrgnthru in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 10-21-2014, 05:15 PM
- By 0pusX in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2014, 04:06 PM
- By onako in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 10-17-2013, 09:21 PM
- By Brady KEITH in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:34 AM
- By nyry in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:06 AM