5s froze issue?

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at a video on YouTube using chrome. I accidentally hit play n then I tried to pull down the top to reveal the back button and then I tried to pause. All the while it was displaying the swirly. It stayed like that for a minute. I was on wifi. I tried to hit the home button and no response. I tried to hit power button but also no response. Finally I held down home n power and it shutdown n reset.

Anyone else had similar issue? Is something defective about my device? Thanks for you input.

Last edited:

km12345

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Nope. Though I do notice that anytime u try to end a swirly, app will freeze m use home button to close it.

I didn't have a 5 nor 4s so I dunno if this is normal.

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
think its the ol 5c / 5s freezing up issue thats occurring with some applications

i'm sure the next iOS or an app update will fix the issue

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I had a freezing issue at the pass code screen. After entering my pass code it froze and wouldn't move. I was able to completely shut it down and it's been working since then. Hopefully an isolated incident.

KingaSpades

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
This is new ground for Apple and the developers. iOS 7 is something that they will have to work on together. It almost like they started from scratch so what you're experiencing is the problem do early adopters/pioneers of a new frontier in a way. They will update the OS and developers will update the apps and this will fade away. Hang in there. It'll be worth it.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yea I was reading that devs couldn't do their thing with a A7 chip phone with iOS 7 until it was released so they have some catching up to do.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh