Missed Call reminder error message

bergman

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone encountered this one. when my phone rings, I press remind me and select the option for "when I leave" or whatever it reads. I then get an error that reads "the reminder could not be created, because your calendar account does not support location-based reminders". I cant find any location services to enable for the calendar. What is a "calendar account"?

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone encountered this one. when my phone rings, I press remind me and select the option for "when I leave" or whatever it reads. I then get an error that reads "the reminder could not be created, because your calendar account does not support location-based reminders". I cant find any location services to enable for the calendar. What is a "calendar account"?

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > and pick the account(s) that has (have) Calendars set to ON. Make sure Reminders is also set to ON.
Then go to Settings > Privacy > Location Settings > Calendars and make sure those are set to ON.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
make sure under Settings>> Privacy>> Location Services>> the toggle for Reminders is set to 'on'.

Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > and pick the account(s) that has (have) Calendars set to ON. Make sure Reminders is also set to ON.
Then go to Settings > Privacy > Location Settings > Calendars and make sure those are set to ON.
OK.... I could not find how to enable the location settings to ON for either the Reminder or Calendar in the location settings menu. I'm on a 4S..is there something else i'm overlooking that needs to be switched on....?

thanks for any help:)

EDIT: I found how to get reminders to show up in location by creating a reminder & in that turning on 'remind me at a location' but I still haven't figured out how to enable location for calendar.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox