I find the new phone to be a fingerprint magnet. Is the screen lacking an oleophobic coating?
Doesn't really matter since I plan on getting a screen protector, but I was just wondering.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- 10-05-2013, 06:08 PM #2
- 10-05-2013, 07:25 PM #3
- 10-05-2013, 07:44 PM #4
Re: Greasy screen?
Microfiber cloths....got bunches of them. Keep them in my office in my desk and at home as well. These are what I have found to work the best and I use mine dry.. They can also be hand washed in the sink and let to dry. Good as new again.
- 10-05-2013, 08:05 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2013, 05:13 AM
- By anon5664829 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 6Last Post: 10-08-2013, 02:44 PM
- By golf1585 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:29 PM