AppleCare+ vs Squaretrade
The price difference between AppleCare+ and Squaretrade is now significant for the iPhone 5s.
AppleCare+ price: $99
Squaretrade price (with coupon): $95
AppleCare+ deductible: $79
Squaretrade deductible: $50
AppleCare+ claim limits: 2 claims total
Squaretrade claim limits: up to 4 claims or payments up to the total value of the device $649 for 16GB)
Squaretrade will reimburse you for your costs minus the deductible if you get the phone fixed at Apple's Genius Bar or will cross-ship to you if you don't want to front the repair costs at the Genius Bar.
Seems like Squaretrade is now the better deal.
- 10-05-2013, 09:30 AM #2
Re: AppleCare+ vs Squaretrade
I've always had SquareTrade, and I always get my warranties from them for $85. You can always find a coupon for 30% off; sometimes for 40% off. People are so comfortable with AppleCare for some reason (you're not getting your money worth!). Not to forget to mention that your SquareTrade warranty can be refunded at any time and can be transferred to a different device at any time during your warranty period.
Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
- By itsalexaye in forum iCloudReplies: 26Last Post: 04-09-2012, 10:45 AM
- By Caballera in forum iPad 3Replies: 8Last Post: 04-05-2012, 10:50 PM
- By Eileen89 in forum iPad 3Replies: 4Last Post: 03-18-2012, 05:52 PM
- By worknman in forum iPad 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-08-2012, 05:58 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 4Last Post: 03-07-2012, 03:42 PM