- iMore Newbie
- 18 Posts
Moving photos from iphone 5s to PC running Win 7 Ultimate and IE 9
First, thanks to Karenkcoulter for helpful response on security ques. misspell reset... Are there any reliable ways to download photos from my iphoe 5s to my PC using the USB method ? Thanks Also, the search button on thisnsite won't find related posts using keywords. This is the go to place for me though....
- 10-04-2013, 06:48 AM #2
Re: Moving photos from iphone 5s to PC running Win 7 Ultimate and IE 9
When connected via USB, you should be able to use a Windows/File Explorer window. The iPhone should be mounted as a drive like any digital camera. Drill down into the mounted drive and copy the photos off.
- 10-04-2013, 07:03 AM #3
- By thomaaas in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 27Last Post: 02-12-2014, 08:05 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:58 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:11 PM
- By Danny8200 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:07 PM