After some quality time with the 5S...one man's official review...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Awesome, Honest review Blink!!! Thanks for sharing...

LOL!!! I seem to get them two mixed up!!!!

Still a good post!

Ouch!

Great write up!!! I haven't had a chance to test out the camera fully but I'll definitely make it a point to check it out. You just made me excited all over again:D

The camera is phenomenal! It really is. Here's a picture example from the new "blast mode", where it just snaps pictures like a machine gun (and the quality is awesome!). This is one of the functions that I always wanted on the iPhone that was so valuable on my SLR's at home...and not just the function period, I wanted it to function AND work how I expected it. The 5S has that, and it's awesome...

MsiwJto.jpg

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Ouch!

The camera is phenomenal! It really is. Here's a picture example from the new "blast mode", where it just snaps pictures like a machine gun (and the quality is awesome!). This is one of the functions that I always wanted on the iPhone that was so valuable on my SLR's at home...and not just the function period, I wanted it to function AND work how I expected it. The 5S has that, and it's awesome...

http://i.imgur.com/MsiwJto.jpg

That's an awesome pic!!!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Ouch!

http://i.imgur.com/MsiwJto.jpg

Bada$$ pic Sean!

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I think that if anything remains to be said is that this is definitely not an Android!!! Apples and oranges. Android is more about bells and whistles which is good for folks seeking those things in a cell phone. The 5S is just a down right solid performer, especially the camera. I know there's that 45 megapixel Android out there, but there's a lot more to a good camera than pixels. I own 2 Nikons and believe the this phone has an excellent compact camera in it's own right. The performance is what we call stupid fast!!. I asked the phone (using Siri) to locate a city and I had a map of it in front of me in about two to three seconds, no kidding, yes, it can be that fast under the right conditions. I've even found the LTE to out perform some public WiFi scenarios.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73