How to enable contact photos in the messages app for the iPhone 5s

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
Get guys. I saw a review on YouTube. This guy was able to have a photo of his contact in the messages app. So each time they send you a message you can see there contact photo.
How to you enable this ?

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
How to disable contact photos for Favorites in the iOS 7 Phone app | iMore

This tells you how to disable- it's enabled by default - meaning that is is automatically ON unless you turn it off.

It only works if you already save your contacts with pics- it doesn't create them for you. If you add them (one at a time) they should show up.

Either way, Hope this helps.

Also TONS of good tips right here on iMore, over on the tips page: iPhone and iPad tips and how-to | iMore. looks like they're adding new IOS7 tips every day - so if you don't see what you need, check back in a few days- it may show up!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Get guys. I saw a review on YouTube. This guy was able to have a photo of his contact in the messages app. So each time they send you a message you can see there contact photo.
How to you enable this ?

I've never seen it in the messages app but I have photos for my favorites. It would be nice to use it in messages.

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
How to disable contact photos for Favorites in the iOS 7 Phone app | iMore

This tells you how to disable- it's enabled by default - meaning that is is automatically ON unless you turn it off.

It only works if you already save your contacts with pics- it doesn't create them for you. If you add them (one at a time) they should show up.

Either way, Hope this helps.

Also TONS of good tips right here on iMore, over on the tips page: iPhone and iPad tips and how-to | iMore. looks like they're adding new IOS7 tips every day - so if you don't see what you need, check back in a few days- it may show up!

Thanks for the heads up. I took your advice but I still can't see my contact photo in my messages apple when I write a message

Naseer Amin

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
you have to have a jailbroken iPhone and then you can enable photo in message / contact /facetime etc..... by install ( copic from cydia )

wbkm85

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Only works in a group text now...

or if you have a jailbroken iPhone with a third party SMS App like BiteSMS

maybe next iOS that'll be a feature

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members