iPhone 5s Bluetooth and Wahoo Fitness or Bluetooth issues in general
Does anyone use Wahoo Fitness heart rate monitor and or cadence/speed?
I have not been able to connect these devices to my iPhone 5s. I have tried with both the Wahoo app and MapMyFitness. MapMyFitness asks for an ANT+ key (these are bluetooth devices no ANT+ key needed) and Wahoo just never sees it.
I have fired off an email to Wahoo Fitness. But I was wondering if anyone else have been having a bluetooth issue with the 5s.
- 09-27-2013, 10:45 AM #2
Re: iPhone 5s Bluetooth and Wahoo Fitness or Bluetooth issues in general
found this on mapmyfitness
Known Error - iOS 7 + iPhone 5S Bluetooth Heart Rate will not connect
We just discovered a bug with the iPhone 5S and 5C not connecting to the heart rate monitor we sell in the store. Our app team is working on the issue as quickly as possible.
still can not get Wahoo to connect
strava wont connect either. The heart rate monitor is only 2 months, maybe 3, old. I doubt its the battery since my cadence wont connect either.
Last edited by rj5570; 09-27-2013 at 11:57 AM.
- By gwen in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2014, 11:11 AM
- By jackholl92 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 155Last Post: 11-16-2013, 04:12 PM
- By thoughthalo in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 18Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:23 AM
- By TigerDunes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:33 PM
- By hunsretsf in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 05:05 AM