Next iphone 5s shipments to Best Buy???

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So i reserved my gold iphone 5s at best buy on Monday. I was told it would arrive in 1 to 2 months. Looking at the apple website its shows availability for October. Would it be safe to assume best buy will be getting more iphones in october too???

Jtshurtleff

Oct 29, 2009
Visit site
Both Best Buy's by my house said they're not getting any for "a couple weeks" which is a bummer for people who didn't get one or didn't get the one they wanted. I got the right size but wanted a space grey but I'm actually starting to enjoy the white and silver so I'm going to get a case and call it mine. The Best Buy in Canton, GA had 3 on AT&T and they were all 32gb white and silver. Crazy for sure since they had 8 Verizon and 10 Sprint (not a single person in line had Sprint).

joshrocker

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting on the local Sprint store to call me when they have more stock. Seems a little silly that stores aren't expecting any new shipments this week. At least thats what was told to me by the Sprint employee when I reserved my phone. I did stop at Best Buy and they told me they were hoping to get more in stock this week but didn't know anything for sure. If you are specifically waiting on gold, then good luck. From everything i've read, you won't see it for at least a few weeks.

The gold shortage seems strange given how much Apple highlighted it during the keynote. Unless the intial internet backlash was enough to cause them to reduce manufacturing of gold? That seems very unlikely however.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR