Did You See "congratulations your iphone is unlocked"

asuprice

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I got a 64gb gold T-Mobile version to use on AT&T. It is clearly unlocked because my AT&T Sim works perfectly, but I didn't get the congratulations screen. Is this the case with anyone else?

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I got a 64gb gold T-Mobile version to use on AT&T. It is clearly unlocked because my AT&T Sim works perfectly, but I didn't get the congratulations screen. Is this the case with anyone else?

No, I got a Verizon 5S, paid full price for it and supposedly the other models are locked to each carrier now I don't know if that's on contract but I popped my dad's AT&T sim in and got LTE.

I'm thinking all the models are unlocked unless they have a way of locking them when you sign another contract or upgrade.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
No, I got a Verizon 5S, paid full price for it and supposedly the other models are locked to each carrier now I don't know if that's on contract but I popped my dad's AT&T sim in and got LTE.

I'm thinking all the models are unlocked unless they have a way of locking them when you sign another contract or upgrade.

Even Verizon on contract are unlocked not sure about att ones prob not .. Tmobile might be unlocked though ..

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Same here and I have never really hasd any problems with VZW even the rare occasion that I have to call tech support to ask something, The generally treat me pretty good and answer my questions. no going to any other carrier.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Some of my lines do I personally do not but that was by choice using my upgrade for my sister who broke her phone .. I use wifi mostly and don't use more than 2gb off of wifi

Aww how sweet :) LOL I wouldn't give up my unlimited data.

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

JHBThree

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site

There isn't a specific tmobile version. It's just the unlocked gsm version with the right LTE bands.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm using my Verizon 5S on AT&T. The service is great. I didn't receive that message for one because I activated it with the phone only, and since all Verizon 5S's come unlocked, I don't think you do get the unlocked message.

unymy2yz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2