sooo....what's the easiest way to get all my apps back

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
without rebuying them and without restoring from a backup?

I went into the App Store and went under Purchased...nothing is showing.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Sometimes that can be buggy. You can try re-downloading an app you have had that you know is free, such as facebook or instagram. This will sometimes cause your Purchased items to suddenly show up. They should be there. I started over from scratch with IOS 7 and re-downloaded the apps I wanted from the 'Purchased but not on this device' section.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes that can be buggy. You can try re-downloading an app you have had that you know is free, such as facebook or instagram. This will sometimes cause your Purchased items to suddenly show up. They should be there. I started over from scratch with IOS 7 and re-downloaded the apps I wanted from the 'Purchased but not on this device' section.

Log into iTunes and go into the purchased tab- everything should show up eventually.

Maybe Ill try again from work tomorrow. I did FB and a few other ones that I know were free, but things like Tweetbot I paid for, and 1Password, etc...Im not rebuying those. And I deliberately am avoiding syncing or restoring to try to avoid any issues from the other phone.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Well I was trying to hold off on that but I figured I might as well do the update, so I did the update, and it started back up and blammo it all loaded.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77