Importing iphone 5s to UAE?

HBcubs

Jul 5, 2009
Visit site
You'll have to find a friend to get it for you. I'm traveling to Dubai in December and I'm bringing a 5S for my buddy. I'm sure if you actually find one out in the UAE they'll charge you a million AED.

M.Rizk

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
No way. I have been crying for two weeks trying to get mine to Qatar. Most of the well known Freight Forwarding services are already blocked as Aramex Shop and Ship, also Borderlinx. Some others are not blocked or offer "Personal Assistance / Concierge Service" as they call it, as they get you the device themselves and you pay an extra fee. But I just couldn't trust anyone but Aramex(Shop and Ship) and DHL(Borderlinx).

As others said, you will need to wait till it's available in the UAE, but in case you wanted the US model not the UK model which will be available in the UAE, you need to ask anyone you know living in the United States to send you one. Maybe you can order it online at Apple.com and have it delivered to his home address, then he forwards it to your Aramex Shop and Ship or DHL Borderlinx account in the US to make it easy for him, or he can just ship it internationally to your doorstep using DHL, or FedEx.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner